Can you guess the top 10 jewelry items people purchase as gifts? With holidays like Valentine's , Mother's, Father's Day coming up... not to mention birthdays. I thought this would be great info to post for you. This article is sure to intrigue our jewelry lovers. We will start with the top rated gift. Drum roll... please! :)
1. Heart Rings- The piece of jewelry people love to purchase most as a gift is heart rings. Now we all know that people love rings of all shapes and sizes; but a heart-shaped ring says it all without saying a word. Whether with a sterling silver, diamond, or precious stone, a heart ring says “I love you”. There are a variety of places you can get a heart ring, but if you are a member, I guarantee you'll get a better deal with Princess Jewelers.
2. The second most popular piece of jewelry to purchase as a gift is a pair of Dangle Earrings. This is one of my personal favs. A beautiful pair of dangle earrings can be worn day or night in bold and subtle styles. If subtle is the way you need to go, find a pair that is round, short, and either sterling silver or gold. For those who like their jewelry to pop, go with designs that feature sparkle, length, and vibrant colors. For the dangle earrings we offer see button below.
3. The third favorite gift people purchase as gifts is the faithful Heart Necklace. Heart-shaped necklaces styles come in a variety of prices, styles, and settings. Some favorite designs pendants in a variety of lengths.
4. The fourth favorite type of jewelry people purchase for those they love is the Tennis Bracelet.
5. Next is Pearl Jewelry. Pearls are the epitome of classic elegance, innocence, and purity. For those who love a classically feminine look, you can buy a strand of pearls to wear as a necklace. This natural jewel comes in a variety of colors and shapes as unique as your significant other. Read more for ideas for pearl jewelry.
6. Sixth is actually Luxury Watches. In spite of these high-tech watches, luxury watches are still among the list of the top 10. You should get a luxury watch that combines form and function. Luxury watches are made from precious metals and can be adorned with diamonds and other stones.
7. The seventh favorite jewelry gift people purchase are Engagement Rings. Engagement rings vary by style, size, metal, and setting. It can be big and bold or small and conservative. But the design needs to inspire. Whether you decided to go traditional with a round diamond ring or go unique with a large halo diamond ring, always remember that an engagement ring is a piece of jewelry that symbolizes your life together.
8. Eighth on the list is Gems. This is one of my personal favorites. Now, there are all styles of gems to choose from. It could be diamond earrings, an amethyst choker, or a sapphire tennis bracelet.
9. Jewelry featuring Cubic Zirconia is ninth on the list. For budget-minded shoppers looking for high design without the high cost, cubic zirconia is a beautiful and smart option. This artificial stone shines with brilliance and features cuts that mimic a diamond. Cubic zirconia stones lie in settings on pendant necklaces, engagement rings, drop earrings, and tennis bracelets.
10. Finally we come to number ten, which is Handcrafted Jewelry. Handcrafted jewelry relays a personal message. It says “you are unique and beautifully made”. Handmade jewelry can be minimalistic or or overstated. Turquoise earrings, titanium rings, artisan made necklaces are just a few examples. To learn more on the special handmade jewelry Princess Jewelers has available click below:
Wearing minimalist jewelry can add a touch of glam to your look while still keeping it elegant and sophisticated. The key to minimalist jewelry is clean, dainty lines, as well as keeping your overall look simple. Pick out pieces with simple lines, and then add them to what you wear in small doses. Finally, don't be afraid to mix it up a little and try out different effects.
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: 10 jewelry items people purchase as gifts? With holidays like Valentine's, Create bracelets, Create earrings, Create jewelry, Create key chains, Create necklaces, Create pins, Create wine charms, diy jewelry, do it yourself jewelry, Father's Day, Father's Day BIRTHDAY, gift jewelry itemsholidays like Valentine's, jewelry breading, jewelry making, jewelrymaking, knot beads, knotting jewelry, make bracelets, make earrings, make jewelry, make key chains, make necklaces, make pins, make wine charms, Mother's, polishing jewelry, string beads, weave beads, weaving jewelry, wire wrapping jewelry, working with beads